Our commitment is to provide you with a highly professional, caring and friendly service.
We require you to read the terms below and sign your agreement on the Paws to Splash veterinary referral form.
1. All animals treated at Paws to Splash require a signed and dated Veterinary Referral Form. Once this process has been completed and successfully received, the hydrotherapist will ring you to arrange your initial appointment.
2. Payment for services is due on the day of the booked session and a receipted invoice will be supplied, on request. Payment methods include cash, cheque and card machine payment that take most major debit cards. Cheques should be payable to “Paws to Splash”.
3. We accept that you may occasionally need to cancel your booked appointment and our cancellation policy requires a 48-hour notice period. For cancelled appointments outside this period or non-attendance, the session fee will be charged in full. Paws to Splash will make all efforts to contact owners if an appointment needs to be changed or cancelled, but will not accept liability for any losses or damage.
4. If your animal has an infectious or contagious condition you are required to inform us and reschedule your appointment. If your bitch comes into season, you must inform us as she will be unable to attend any booked sessions until her season is over.
5. It is very important not to feed your dog for at least 3 hours prior to a booked hydrotherapy session and you will be guided by your therapist and given advice for protocols to follow post session.
6. We have grassy areas around the centre for you to toilet your dogs, please leave plenty of time for this on arrival prior to your booked session. Please clear up after your dog in the Paws to Splash grounds. If the pool is fouled, an additional fee of £44 will be charged due to extra cleaning and possible pool closure.
7. There are signposted parking facilities available adjacent to the centre entrance. Paws to Splash is not responsible for any damage, theft or injury caused by persons using the car park.
8. Please keep your dog on a collar and lead at all times in the car park area and centre. Although your dog may be generally well behaved, there could be other injured animals at the centre which could be overwhelmed or hurt by normal friendly dog behaviour. We also have free ranging foul that might distract your dog.
9. Please read and abide by the visitors’ health and safety information on entering the centre. You need to wear clean, sensible footwear, especially in the wet room where water on the floor is unavoidable. We understand that at certain times of the year it can be a challenge to keep your animal mud free. We kindly request that you bring as clean a dog as possible to the centre.
10. Paws to Splash will maintain the highest water quality at all times with documentation on display in the centre.