"Very caring and provide a fantastic service!"
Sandy had never swam until we took her to Paws to Splash. Sandy is a very nervous dog which made her first session difficult. However Laura was amazing and managed to get her in the pool. On the second session Laura has gained Sandys trust. We have never seen her take to anyone the way she has with Laura. We still take her swimming weekly and she really enjoys this and looks forward to going. We would recommend Paws to Splash - they are very caring and provide a fantastic service for dogs and if your dog has any health issues swimming is definitely the way forward.
By Sue Wright (Sandys)
Hydrotherapy can help with:
· Weight Problems
· Broken Bones
· Ligament damage
· Spinal injuries
· Hip dysplasia
· Mental Wellbeing
· and other benefits...
"Our reputation is imortant to us an we love to hear what people think about Paws To Splash"Nick Ricketts - (Paws To Splash Owner)
Laura was amazing and managed has gained Sandys trust. We have never seen her take to anyone the way she has with Laura. We would recommend Paws to Splash - they are very caring and provide a fantastic service for dogs.Sue Wright - (Sandys)
We rate both the facilities and care provided by Laura most highly!Catherine Beverley - (Amber & George)
Benefits of Hydrotherapy
· Improves blood circulation of the dog (relief of pain)
· Is a gentle way to strengthen muscles that have been damaged or unused
· Is a non weight bearing exercise which means almost non or no pain to injured limbs
· Uses most muscles in the body so brilliant exercise.
· Safe way to exercise in the water
· Uses pressure from water to reduce swelling by forcing body fluid away from affected areas.
Paws To Splash Social Media
Our lastest Social Splash