"We rate both the facilities and care provided byLaura most highley"
We have been coming to Paws to Splash since 2011 and we rate both the facilities and care provided by Laura most highly. Weekly hydrotherapy sessions have helped Amber (my 12 year old german shepherd) maintain her mobility despite her aging joints and arthritis, whilst it has helped George (my 3 year old Labrador) stay in shape and avoid becoming overweight. Both dogs really look forward to coming and I enjoy seeing them having so much fun (as well as them coming home smelling lovely after their shampoo and blow dry afterwards!
By Catherine Beverley (Amber & George)
Hydrotherapy can help with:
· Weight Problems
· Broken Bones
· Ligament damage
· Spinal injuries
· Hip dysplasia
· Mental Wellbeing
· and other benefits...
"Our reputation is imortant to us an we love to hear what people think about Paws To Splash"Nick Ricketts - (Paws To Splash Owner)
Laura was amazing and managed has gained Sandys trust. We have never seen her take to anyone the way she has with Laura. We would recommend Paws to Splash - they are very caring and provide a fantastic service for dogs.Sue Wright - (Sandys)
We rate both the facilities and care provided by Laura most highly!Catherine Beverley - (Amber & George)
Benefits of Hydrotherapy
· Improves blood circulation of the dog (relief of pain)
· Is a gentle way to strengthen muscles that have been damaged or unused
· Is a non weight bearing exercise which means almost non or no pain to injured limbs
· Uses most muscles in the body so brilliant exercise.
· Safe way to exercise in the water
· Uses pressure from water to reduce swelling by forcing body fluid away from affected areas.
Paws To Splash Social Media
Our lastest Social Splash